Sequin dresses in Trend
Christmas is fun and New Year is the beginning of a new chapter in life. The family gatherings, the bonfire, the weather and not to forget the late-night parties. Everything seems to be straight out of a fairytale in December.
It’s the thrill of stepping into the New Year. Dressing up is fun for everyone, whether it’s for oneself or to dress to impress. This is the time you can groom yourself with all sorts of dazzles and sparkles.
Everyone will be planning to pull out or buy gowns, dresses, western-style clothes, etc but the important question is does it make you stand out? After all, to stand out, one must be unique and it can only be done if you can be creative but at the same time trendy. This is the time you have to have a little sparkle, so go ahead with a sequin dress.
A sequin dress has an instant attraction to anyone and it’s a style to turn to in any festive season. While choosing a sequin dress you must be alert and select the one that you will be able to attend other events, like weddings or special events.
You can choose your perfect sequin dresses and here are some options:-
- Huishan Zhang (The Outnet) – this two-tone sequined tulle peplum maxi dress is worth the money and costs up to $997. You can say that this beautifully designed dress by Huishan Zhang is perfect for dressy events like your office Christmas party or any party that seems to be formal but classy.
The muted colour palette means it will never go out of style. The hook and the zip fastening at the back are fully concealed. To give more space to your legs there is a good enough split and the entire dress is made up of 100% polyester. The fabric though isn’t stretchable and the top ends mid-waist. It’s a great choice if you are into a classy style of clothing.
- Rasario (Harrods) – Rasarios sequin dress is all about elegance and class. This dress is off the shoulder and looks perfect with a pair of strappy high heels, a hair-updo, and loop earrings.
Rosario is a Russian label and is often considered a luxury brand. This dress costs $1,750. Slender spaghetti straps deliver additional support perfect for women of all body types. It’s got long sleeves and is made up of 98% polyester and 2% elastane. This is the dress to choose when you go out for a classic date and dress to impress.
- Paco Rabanne – A chain-disc dress from this brand is an investment to be made. This dress has been in fashion for decades. The silver sequin chain-disc mini dress features a round neck and cap-sleeves. It’s a little expensive and costs $2,550 but this is a dress that everyone should at least wear once in their lifetime.
It’s made up of 60% plastic and 40% brass. This dress can’t be hand washed or a dry cleaner. It’s a dress one can wear for cocktail parties, New Year’s eve, or well girl’s night out.
- H and M – The solid black dress, short, straight with a square neckline and narrow, round shoulder straps. It’s perfect for clubbing.
A short black jacket, black boots, and loop earrings will give off a dark and mysterious look. The dress is made of 100% polyester. It can’t be ironed or a dry cleaner. This dress definitely should be in your wardrobe as it’s affordable and costs $1000.
- Zara (sequined halter neck dress) – The sea-blue sequin dress looks amazing when lights fall on it. It will remind you of the sea during the sunrise.
The sequin dress is a high halter neck with an exposed shoulder. The dress ends mid-thigh and makes your legs look long and elegant. It can be paired with gladiator high heels along with a sparkling clutch with matching earrings. The dress is made up of 100% polyester and costs $2230.
Trendy accessories or statement pieces can instantly glam up your event look. Whether it’s the blend of indo-western wear or just western style, it all depends upon your mood.
There’s no limit to how you can blend these sensibilities and achieve the look you want for any function. Just remember to coordinate your dress and accessories most appealingly!