Top 5 breathtaking mountain view hotel in the world
“Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is relax”- Mark Black
Sometimes we get so engaged in our hectic lifestyle with multiple deadlines to meet and the work pressure to deal with that we completely ignore the need to loosen up a bit.
Stress in the long-term is not good for our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. One must take a vacation as frequently as possible so that one can avoid being stressed.
A good vacation can help us to reconnect with ourselves, work as a driving force for self-discovery and help us to bring back the best feelings within us. It promotes our overall well-being as well.
Being with nature helps us to reduce anger, fear and most importantly stress. It helps us to feel emotionally and mentally well.
Mountains give everyone a sense of peace and happiness. It helps us to take a break from this modern world full of technology and leads us back to nature and all that it has to offer.
Some of the best mountain view hotel are:-
- The Kumaon, Almora, India – This eco-friendly hotel is a 10 suite design heaven in Uttarakhand’s bohemian Kasar Devi village, high above the historical city of Almora.
It’s inspired by the Kumaon region’s traditional architecture and built from bamboo, pine and stone. The majestic view of the Himalayas flows from the floor to the ceiling window which touches the tourist’s heart.
- Viceroy Snowmass, Colorado, United States – It’s the most luxurious resort in Colorado and is packed with the best amenities from a spa with an amazing room, fitness centre and a prime ski-in location.
The villas are comfortable, privately owned and decorated. One of the best places to relax with your family and strengthen the bond.
- Vigilius Mountain Resort, South Tyrol, Italy – People looking to escape the hectic life can visit this resort. It is vehicle free and very eco-friendly. Tourists can explore the springs and go for the mountain view.
It also has a 13th-century church that adds to its scenic ambience. Couples can enjoy a relaxing spa and get treatments from the fresh waters of Vigiljoch springs- which is believed to have healing power.
- Salto Chico Lodge, Patagonia, Chile – Located at the banks of the Salto Chico waterfall, Salto Chico Lodge offers amazing views of the “Torres del Paine National Park” and the Paine Massif Mountain Range.
Tourists can experience horse riding across acres of land. Patagonian rich traditions and culture can be experienced on this trip.
- Kasbah Tamadot, High Atlas Mountains, Morocco – This hotel was once a private villa of an Italian artist, but it was the British entrepreneur ‘Richard Branson’ who transformed Kasbah Tamodot to today’s amazing form.
The hotel is at the foothills of Atlas Mountain. Exciting activities at the hotel include mule treks through the mountain visits to the nearby craft house and a trip to the eco-museum.
Studies have proven that even after vacation, the subject’s quality of sleep and mood have positively changed as that of before the vacation.
These positive changes were still present for a few weeks especially to those who only relaxed during the vacation and didn’t bring any kind of work with them. These vacations lead to an increase in quality of life which ultimately leads to an increase in the quality of work.
People can handle and avoid stress effectively by giving themselves and their families a small vacation in the lap of mother nature in the vicinity of astonishing mountains. These mountain view hotel are surely going to give you peace and comfort along with a little getaway from your fast-paced modern lifestyle.