Victoria’s Secret Perfumes List – The Essential Bottled Heaven
“Smell is a word, perfume is literature”- Jean-Claude Ellena
We all are very well aware that perfume is a liquid substance that gives us a pleasant odor. It is made up of fragrant essential oils, which are produced from plants and spices or man-made aromatic compounds.
It’s also reported that perfumes or scents enhance the health and well-being of an individual by increasing happiness, soothing the brain, and improving sleep.
Now let’s talk about the world’s leading perfume company “Victoria’s Secret”.
Victoria’s Secret is an American lingerie, clothing, and beauty products company that established itself to what it is today through marketing and branding.
It was founded by “Roy and Gaye Raymond” on June 12, 1977. The first store was opened in the ‘Stanford shopping Centre’ in Palo Alto, California. The perfume of Victoria’s Secret is selling very well.
In this article, we have Victoria’s secret perfumes list~
- Victoria’s Secret Love – This product was launched in the year 2017 and has a very unique fragrance that develops romance.
The key ingredients of the perfume are juniper, apricot blush, and cotton flower.
The fragrance stays over you for a longer period, which means it will last for most of the day for you to feel fresh.
This fragrance is ideal for warm, sunny days of summer but at the same time, it gives a sense of spring.
Price– Rs. 4,489
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell – Bombshell is the top-selling Victoria’s secret scent and for good reason. It sets off an explosion of intense fragrance.
The ingredients that it’s made up of including exotic passion fruit, tart pineapple, grapefruit, tangerine, and sweet red strawberry that gives off a seductive essence.
This product was launched in 2010, but now it has become a signature for modern and confident women.
Price– Rs 6,363
- Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Night– ‘Night’ by Victoria’s Secret is an “Amber Floral” fragrance for women. It was launched in the year 2013.
This product is inspired by ‘girls-night-out. It’s very warm, sexy, and seductive.
The key ingredients are black plum, luscious apple, exotic flower, dark and velvety woods, and musk.
Price– Rs 7,199
- Victoria’s Secret Heavenly – “Heavenly” is one of the original Victoria’s Secret scents and pays tribute to the original angels. It is also an ‘Amber’ fragrance for women and was launched in the year 2014.
It’s one of the most popularly sold products and its key ingredients are white musk, sandalwood, vanilla, and white peony. ‘Heavenly’ is considered to be very sophisticated and glamorous.
This fragrance also arrives in perfumed body lotion, bath, and body fragrance.
Price– Rs 3,150
- Victoria’s Secret Tease – In the early stages this perfume was launched in 2010, as “Sexy Little Things Noir Tease”. Later ‘Tease’ was launched in the year 2017.
This perfume is perfect for a little bit of seduction and teasing. The key ingredients of this teasing fragrance are pear, red apple, gardenia, magnolia, and jasmine.
It also has a base of black vanilla husk, chocolate, musk, and amber. It’s a perfect fragrance to use while going for dates or gatherings.
Price – Rs. 5,999
Perfume is an intimate choice of an individual, at the same time, it defines your personality; whether you are sweet, romantic, warm, confident, or sexy and glamorous. A fragrance plays a very important role in defining you.
A perfume can change a game. But the most important thing is to note whether the perfume is good for your skin or not. Most importantly it should not irritate or cause any blemish to your skin.
So take your time in going ahead to choose the right fragrance for yourself in the marvelous world of perfume.