Creating an account with OnlyFans with the sole purpose of following any given content creator and subscribing to their page is free and easy. All you need is a working email address , and you have to answer a few basic questions from the site to create your account. Additionally, you’re going to need to link up your Visa or Mastercard to the site if you want to avail of paid content from your favorite creators.
For Content Creators
As with fans, creators who want to use OnlyFans to share or sell their content can create an account with the site for free. After which, creators are then required to set up their page. Here, they can determine whether they want to provide their fans with free or paid access to their account, along with the option to offer their followers additional, more premium content that they can sell separately. The site has a 20 percent service charge for any and all transactions that creators make. As such, OF content creators get to keep 80 percent of the cut from their earnings. Payouts are made through Visa or Mastercard transactions, and on a bi-weekly basis. Additionally, OnlyFans is well aware that people mostly use the platform as a porn site alternative, which is why they ask would-be creators for identification to verify that they’re aged 18 and above. NOTE : Regardless if you’re a content creator or a fan, OnlyFans only accepts Visa and Mastercard payments until now.
How Much Do Top Creators Earn on OnlyFans?
Top OnlyFans models earn over $1 million every month from the combined revenue of their subscription fees and the various additional content they sell to their fans separately. Looking further, 73 percent of the total site revenue on OnlyFans goes only to the top 10 percent of creators on the platform. This means that the remaining 90 percent of creators, which mostly include small businesses and independent content creators, share 27 percent of the site’s entire revenue.
How Much Does an Average OnlyFans Creator Earn?
Prepare to dispel your idea that all OnlyFans creators earn thousands of dollars each month just by showing some skin online. In truth, the average OF creator-regardless if they provide NSFW content or otherwise-earns a pauper’s portion of what the top pages do. Based on recent surveys, the average content creator on OnlyFans earns around $180 per month off of their fan subscriptions alone. As far as average earnings go overall, most OF pages earn anywhere between $0 and $5000 monthly, depending on their subscription prices and the number of paying fans they have. This, however, excludes additional revenue that comes from separate products and offerings that any given creator sells on OF, as well as the tips they receive from their subscribers.
How To Get Started as an OnlyFans Creator
If you plan on being a creator and making money through OnlyFans, then the first thing you must do is, of course, set up a creator content account with the site. You don’t have to pay anything when creating your account, though you’re going to need some form of identification so the site can verify if you’re aged 18 or above. After that, make sure that your Visa or Mastercard has been linked to the site, so you can easily process your payouts once they’re ready. Don’t worry, OnlyFans doesn’t charge anything here as well. Once that’s done, you have to decide what kind of OnlyFans page you want to run. There are a couple of options here. You can provide your fans and subscribers free access to your general content. In this case, you’re going to make money from tips and separate payments for exclusive content that you provide your followers. On the other hand, you can also set your OnlyFans page to have a subscription fee , which can be a minimum of $4.99, to a maximum of $ per month. Doing so doesn’t affect your ability to sell other products to your subscribers or receive tips from them.